The 1st edition of the Circular Economy European Summit (CEES) is happening in conjunction with the 6th edition of Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC). Therefore CEES will be part of the third edition of SCEWC Job Marketplace.
Job Marketplace is a recruitment space organized by SCEWC and Barcelona Activa (Barcelona City Council area focused on the generation of employment). It is the ideal platform for exhibitors to meet smart city professionals suitable for any vacant positions that need to be filled.The Job Market Place will take place on November 17th from 15 to 18h. This meeting will put in contact companies from the Smart Cities sector with professionals that Barcelona Activa will pre select for them.
In the interviews at Smart Cities Expo, the companies will chose the profiles that fit better on the positions they need to cover.
The candidates pre-selected will be interviewed by you on November 17, 2016 in the Smart City Plaza (Marketplace).
The following are the profiles offered, if you are interested in applying you can do so by clicking on each link:
- Bid Manager
- Big Data Senior Consultant
- .NET with Sharepoint Consultant
- Director of Operations
- Business Intelligence (BI) Account Manager
- Business Intelligence (BI) Senior Consultant
- Back-End Web Programmer
- Marketing Analyst
- Web Programmer
- Big Data Engineer
- Front-End Developer
- PHP Developer
- Android Developer
- JAVA- Back End Programmer Analyst
- PHP full Stack Programmer Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Experienced Engineer (with Master's)
- Experienced Telecommunications Engineer
- Experienced Financier
- Assistant to Exhibition Director
- Head of ICT services (Communications manager)
- Data Analyst Technical (Prices and Marketing)
- Mobility and Security Supervisor